Emerson 4-way prewired kit for Tele
Item #: 56-4-5
Handwired in the USA
Features Emerson PRO CTS Potentiometers
This is a 4-Way Tele prewired assembly for Telecaster style guitars featuring 2 single coil pickups.
It will drop into most American Fender Teles with no modification.
Wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound.
Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life.
If you are installing this on an import guitar with metric sized pots you may need to ream your control plate holes to accept the slightly larger US-Spec pots and buy US-Spec knobs.
- (2) Emerson Pro CTS 250k Solid Shaft Potentiometers [3/8" Shaft Length]
- (1) Oak Grigsby 4-Way Switch
- (1) Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
- (1) 0.015uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- (1) Volume Mod
- Wiring Diagram
2. Bridge & Neck in Parallel
4. Bridge & Neck in Series (Humbucker Type Fullness)
**BUILT & SPACED FOR USE ON STANDARD FENDER STYLE TELE CONTROL PLATES. CENTER TO CENTER OF VOLUME AND TONE POTS IS 2.50 INCHES**
What They Are Saying
Ok... so there aren't any reviews yet, but there will be soon, we promise!
Be the first to rate this item! Write Review